Sunday, May 10, 2015

Final Week

This is my last blog post for you. I won't be able to talk about anything but I will answer some questions about my experiences about this project.

1. What was my favorite part about my topic?
My favorite part was that I could never stop learning about it and never stop thinking of more questions about it.

2. What was my least favorite part about my topic?
That it was only for school comics and not just comics in general because it really hindered my knowledge.

3. What do you like best about the genius hour research?
The openness about it how we could research anything we wanted to.

4. What was your least favorite part of the genuis hour project?
The blog post they were difficult to keep up with.

5. What was the most important thing you learned about yourself how you research or learn in general?

I learned I'm a very questing person and the I always have something not answered in my mind and that I normally listen and when I find something I like pop up in research then I go into that part full force to know everything about it

That's my last blog post thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed my blog.

1 comment:

  1. You had a great presentation so far in class. I can't wait to hear the rest. You've inspired me to learn more about the DC universe, so thanks for that. By the way, happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete