Thursday, April 16, 2015

Getting started

Hello I'm going to be using this bog to show you the word of dc comics I'm doing this project for genuis hour project I will be researching the world f dc comics and ath the end compilling togheter a timline of the most impotant events of the dc universe.

Every week I will post a weekly update which will msty consit of one superhero or team review of their history and important dates for them i will also be compilling toghter a list of all the major superheros and teams in a power point which the link to it will be posted at the end of the genuis hour program.

Now i will only be doing dc comics please dont aks mme to post anything marvel comics or marvel movies if your look ing for that go to my friends blog who is doing what I'm doing except with marvel please comment if there is anything you want to know. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment