Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Week 2

This week I looked at a character that was a bit of an unknown to me. Wonder Women I always wanted to look and see what made her so special. Wonder Women if you didn't know is a warrior princess who was born an island with no men on it she was special for one reason no man was needed she was born when her mother Queen Hippolyita prayed to Zeues to give child and he did.
She grew up being looked at as alien or out cast because of this but then a man named Steve trevor crashed landed in the island and took her to the united states where she became wonder women to the world.

This character sparks my interest because she's a character who's enemies are from greek mythology which is an interesting choice i wonder of it was to combat the norse god heritage of Thor if t is thats really cool another thing i wonder if the writers ever look into the series after they stop writing to see how the character its just something I question

Anyway Thats all i have this week please comment anything you want me me to cover ill see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment