Sunday, April 19, 2015

Week 1

This time for my first hero that I researched something I was already familiar with which was the Green lantern and this time when I went throughout his history or to be more precise the history of the character I something interesting.

That the whole idea behind the corps they belong to is that emotions are important to the necessary balance of life and that some of these emotions are evil and should be hated, but then we get events in there history where they shoe us how important it is to have control of all the emotions in order to have a perfect life.
I also learned how much of a vital force they play in the balance of the dc comics universe every event crossover storyline they've had they've played a major part in creating or solving the problem there always there which makes me think why Green lantern why use him when they have so many other more qualified people.

Anyway thats my first week I can't wait to see what else I can lear as the weeks progress

1 comment:

  1. Make sure that you are being clear with your readers, some of us don't know about comics and need background information on these characters!

    ReplyDelete